Thank you for your interest in attending
Your Organization’s Mental Health: From Top to Bottom - A two-part series presented by RBC in partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association.
To register, please fill out this form and read the instructions carefully.
We know that running a business is more than just business. That’s why we go beyond banking for our business clients to bring you timely insights from our community partners. We’ve invited the Canadian Mental Health Association to lead two exclusive sessions specially designed for business leaders, and we hope you can join us.
RBC is proud to partner with the Canadian Mental Health Association to bring you two sessions:
- Session 1: A Healthy Leader (October 26th - 10am or 7pm)
- Learn different approaches to manage symptoms of stress, tension and anxiety, and how to implement positive psychology and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) concepts and practical tools to keep you mentally fit and at the top of your game.
- Session 2: A Healthy Team (November 4th - 10am or 7pm)
- This session is perfect for your people managers. We’ll discuss healthy communication styles, ways to create healthy workplaces, and how to implement mental health accommodations. You’ll learn skills to identify when an employee may be experiencing mental distress, how to direct them to appropriate care, and about free programs available to employers and employees.
Each session is being delivered at two times to accommodate as many attendees as possible. You will be asked to select the time that works best for you from the options presented.
- The following form will ask you for your name, email address and name of your business. All information collected in this form will be used for the purposes of this event only. No information will be stored following the event.
- After selecting your preferred session time, a calendar booking will be provided. Please ensure you download the calendar booking before continuing with the rest of this form.
- If you have any questions, please contact Erika Campbell at email@example.com